How many days per year do you spend on the road? 200? 300? All of us have even heard of drivers spending up to 350 days on the road per year! It gets in your blood, and as much as some of us are loathe to admit it, it would be pretty hard to give up the freedom for life in a cubicle.
We do, however, pay a heavy price for that freedom. In addition to all the stress of being away from loved ones, it’s hard to go more than a few hours without running into a situation that puts a taint on your day. From delays at customers to a distinct lack of parking spaces around the country, we all could use a sanctuary to feel at home in.
While we all would love to have an operation and budget to have a 150 inch custom sleeper, it is undeniable that it just isn’t realistic in some situations. With the new Custom Studio Sleeper 86″ conversion, you get the essentials and benefits of a custom sleeper without losing cargo capacity or maneuverability. All at around half the price of the new pickup that you put 5000 miles per year on!
Because of the size restrictions of the OEM Studio Sleeper, the basic configuration of a conversion is a rear door and side bed. Other than this, your new sleeper can be fully customized.
- Folding twin bed that allows for passage between it and the cabinets.
- Tall and deep cherry cabinets above the bed.
- Fold out dinette table with benches beneath the bed.
- 60″ x 20″ rear door.
- Cherry cabinet above rear door.
- Microwave/convection oven.
- 22″ flat screen television.
- 41″ counter top with sink and hot/cold running water.
- 3.5 cubic foot refrigerator.
- Window/access door behind sink.
- Full stand up shower/toilet combo.
- Sliding shower door for access while bed is down.
- Fantastic Fan with thermostat.
- Water heater in forward bench.
- Electric water pump in front bench.
- 30 gallon water tank.
- Rear bench storage area that can be accessed from outside tool box door.
In addition to all of these great features, installation is incredibly quick and easy on your OEM Studio Sleeper wheelbase or even on a wheelbase for an Aerocab sleeper by moving the 5th wheel back.
Give Dave a call with any questions or inquiries at 320-346-2866.